We are now accepting applications for the full time permanent role of:
The full job description file:
CBA Stadium Operations Manager
- Key elements include:
- The day to day management and administration of the facility, the bookings and user groups within the venue.
- Management of staff both employed and volunteers.
- Management of the program of works portfolio outlined by the City of Cockburn Council.
- Maintenance and administration of the current programs for junior basketball development.
- Communicate with sponsors, local council, community representatives, members and their families on a day to day basis.
- Assist the Board of Directors on day to day actions.
Candidates should possess the following skill set:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Be able to work with initiative, and autonomously.
- Be efficient in time management.
- Be able work to deadlines and prioritise tasks.
Applications close Tuesday 2nd June
Cover letter, resume and statement that addresses selection criteria required.
Applications and further information - firstname.lastname@example.org
100 games for Steven Van Lit!
Congratulations to Stevie, who will play his 150th game for Cockburn Cougars tonight v the Kalamunda Eastern Suns!
A great afternoon was had, thanks to all that attended!
Wheels and Hoops
Wheelchair basketball has partnered up with Cockburn Basketball Association. Here is a great article from the WA Today site that you should have a look at.